Saturday, August 1, 2009

What might i have? am lossing my hair! n am 16!?

well at first i thought that i was just shedding hair i always would loss hair when i would shower. but then i got a little spot on my temple then it got bigger and bigger now it just an ovel shap spot on my temple its been growing back but its white hair but i think an getting another spot a little higher then that one but its only one one side of my head. and i really dont know what to do am am stressing over this so bad. and am only 16.



What might i have? am lossing my hair! n am 16!?

check with a doctor, you may be developing Alopecia. It is not uncommon to develop in girls in your age group



What might i have? am lossing my hair! n am 16!?

May be thyroid problem. See a doctor!



What might i have? am lossing my hair! n am 16!?

i really don't mean to scare the pants off of you, but it's not extemely rare for people to go gray very young. usually in college it happens, but i don't see why it can't happen earlier. i would ask your parents, aunts, uncles, you know family, if anyone in your family every went gray early. it's a hereditary thing.



the losing hair, well, that can be a number of things.



if it's really driving you this crazy, i would go see a doctor you trust.



What might i have? am lossing my hair! n am 16!?

Go see a doctor.Stress causes hair loss but this seems more than stress.



What might i have? am lossing my hair! n am 16!?

Do you put chemicals in your hair(hair spray, dye, ect) That may cause it or stress. Go see your docotr though just in case.



What might i have? am lossing my hair! n am 16!?

The same thing happened to my cousin. She has eczema and it caused a big bald spot on the side of her head..but it grew back just fine. You said it's growing back but it's gray...sounds like stress. Your probably worrying about it too much, when you over stress like that your hair will tun Gray. But I would suggest going to a doctor. Call your advice nurse first.



What might i have? am lossing my hair! n am 16!?

OMG i have the same problem every time i brush my hair or run my finger through it hair would come out



and when i rake a shower alot of hair comes out i would look at the bottom of the tub and see my hair



I use to hav so so so much hair that it takes hours to brush but now i have little hair and i'm only 17



i'm not sure why this happens but i think it's because i'm losing weight , i weight 107



they said girls that lose weight and their already skinny that started to lose their hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment