Saturday, August 1, 2009

Would you date a girl with graying hair?

I'm 18 with gray hair. Not enough to be salt and pepper but enough to be noticed. I think its pretty though some strands are totally white but some are almost metallic.



So the question is whether or not this makes me unattractive. I'll probably be completely gray by 30 (family trait).



Would you date a girl with gray or white hair? Would dying it make me more attractive (considering how fast its graying)? What should do?



Would you date a girl with graying hair?

My family has a similar trait and I started greying at 16. I'm 26, not salt and pepper yet, but there are definitely alot that are noticeable in my dark hair. Some men may not like it, but my husband thinks it's cute and wouldn't want me to color over it. I've always liked my grey hair. I say it all depends on the guy, but do whatever makes you feel best. If your grey hair is the only reason a guy won't date you, then he's not worth your time.



Would you date a girl with graying hair?

Just dye it. Even 60 year old women with gray hair dye their hair to cover up the gray.



Would you date a girl with graying hair?

highlight over the grey it runs in my family too i just hope i dont get it (im only 13 right now) but my mom just uses highlights over her gray.



Would you date a girl with graying hair?

just dye it.



Would you date a girl with graying hair?

i think that guys find white hair very atractive if your face is not old and you take care of it...



its very sexy if you take a look like storm or rogue from x men....

No comments:

Post a Comment