Thursday, October 8, 2009

I dont know what hair do i should have for my wedding. its in july, and I got the cassablanca 1866 i

I kinda dont want all of my hair to be up.. I normal wear my hair so its down near my face because thats what complements it.. pulling all the hair back really agrevates me and does not complement my face (nor my ears i should say). I wanna look beautiful with any upsetting results.... also notice that the dress is poofy so i dont know what style does with that... in my engagement party i had my hair down and curled, so i dont know if i should do the same thing for the wedding...please help



the link to my dress;



http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Tw...



I dont know what hair do i should have for my wedding. its in july, and I got the cassablanca 1866 in white.?

MULLET!!!



No, um, I think down would be good with that dress.



If you have bangs, you could part it at the side and push the bangs to one side, and make it wavy, or curly. Make the curls bigger or smaller than what you had at the engagement party. Just do something a little different.



http://www.godivaextensions.com/wedding.... I like this chick's hair. I think you would probably be able to do something simmilar but leave a little more hair loose around your face. And It's partially up, so it would look a little more formal, if that's what you want for your wedding.



I dont know what hair do i should have for my wedding. its in july, and I got the cassablanca 1866 in white.?

Wow is that dress gorgeous. I can see that you absolutely do not want your hair up. Wear it down, curly or whatever. There is no law saying you have to have your hair up for your wedding. Wear it so you are comfortable, down and natural is just fine. Good Luck! Congratulations on getting married!

No comments:

Post a Comment