Thursday, July 30, 2009

Keeping my hair black ........ heeeeeeeeeeelp ! !?

how can i keep my hair black ( without any chemical stuff )



%26amp; avoid the creeping of the white hair ??



i heared in portugal their hair is kept black till their death because they always eat yoguhrt ! !



Keeping my hair black ........ heeeeeeeeeeelp ! !?

Unfortunately, you can't really since it depends on your genes (some people get white hairs ealier than others) - as well, it's just a normal process of aging like wrinkles, that you simply cannot avoid.



Keeping my hair black ........ heeeeeeeeeeelp ! !?

From your past posts, I would say stop being so vain and get a life.



Keeping my hair black ........ heeeeeeeeeeelp ! !?

HONEY YOUR DREAMING IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO IT W/ O CHEMICALS!



Keeping my hair black ........ heeeeeeeeeeelp ! !?

don't b tense.this will turn ur hair white.apply oil.not too much of water.no gel.eat fruits



Keeping my hair black ........ heeeeeeeeeeelp ! !?

u crazy :O



Keeping my hair black ........ heeeeeeeeeeelp ! !?

Then eat a lot of yogurt is you believe that BS. The only way to keep your hair black it to dye it. Sorry, but that is reality.



Keeping my hair black ........ heeeeeeeeeeelp ! !?

APPLY CASTOR OIL TWICE A WEEK.TRY IT !IT REALLY WORKS.



Keeping my hair black ........ heeeeeeeeeeelp ! !?

I agree with castor oil being applied



Keeping my hair black ........ heeeeeeeeeeelp ! !?

Ooooh, first of all, you have my sympathy! Nothing shows faster than white on black! (My best friend has dark, curly, thick hair and looks like she's caught in a snowstorm!)



I've heard that if the white is not too prevalent, try rinsing it every night with tea, the regular kind you brew with a teabag, let it get really dark (the tea, I mean) and then just comb it through. One of my mom's friends did that and hers was always dark and very shiny. There's also 'grecian formula' which came out in the 60s and is some kind of stuff you comb in. Personally, I gave up and bleached it all! When my hairdresser said I had more white than red, I gave up completely!



good luck! black hair is beautiful, even with white in it, though.



Keeping my hair black ........ heeeeeeeeeeelp ! !?

There is nothing you can eat to stop greying hair, would be nice though.



The only way you are gonna get your hair to stay blk. is to color it. Color can be nice %26amp; safe if it is done correctly.



Sallys Beauty Supply carries color called Gray Busters which is scecially formulated for grey hair. If you are thinking about going that way that would be the color to use.



Color is something you start you must continue, about once a mo. - every 6 wks. you will have to touch it up those roots. If it really bothers you, you should go ahead and have it dyed.



DON'T USE over-the-counter store colors, alot of them are extremely harsh and will damage your hair.



The best thing to do to save hassle of doing it yourself or having to pay a bunch of money to have it done is go to the beauty school and get it done. Yes, it will be a student doing it, but instructed and looked over by a licensed instructor.



Good Luck,



Stylist of 9 yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment