Thursday, July 30, 2009

What are the best scene hair colors (redying my hair: don't give me royal purple with white blo

black



platinum blonde



artificial red



electric blue



neon pink (LIKE JEFFREE STAR!!)



neon orange



you said no, but I'm repeating it anyway



royal purple



neon green / bright green



yellow (not blonde, actual yellow)



+ the black or the white blonde u had before / platinum blonde



kay? k.



What are the best scene hair colors (redying my hair: don't give me royal purple with white blonde)?

this is a cute hair color if u dont already have this then...



What are the best scene hair colors (redying my hair: don't give me royal purple with white blonde)?

For a soft natural look , I would go with light chestnut brown , with caramel bonde highlights , and throw in some soft black low lights underneath .



For a more bold look , go with black all over with and sand color highlights all over .

No comments:

Post a Comment