Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thinking of coloring my hair. Any suggestions?

I'm asian and I have dark black hair. I have some white hairs not a whole lot. I was told to not color it black because its going to give me a gothic kind of look and also was told its going to look fake. Others told me to color it Dark ash brown. What do you suggest? Are the mens hair color products rated the same as the ones the ladies use?



Thinking of coloring my hair. Any suggestions?

just dye in with a semi perminate color black if its the color of you hair who care



Thinking of coloring my hair. Any suggestions?

Blonde highlights, would look awesome!!!!!!!



Thinking of coloring my hair. Any suggestions?

no. get dirty blonde highlights with some some brown. yeyeys



Thinking of coloring my hair. Any suggestions?

Every colorant is going to be a little different, whether mens or ladies, but they all do have one thing in common, they recommend doing a colorant test. If you are willing to invest a little time or money, buy a couple of different ones in the darker brown area, and try them out. Depending on your hair color, black may be ok, but often your hair is not quite black, and it looks really strong.



If you are nervous, you may want to have a stylist color your hair the first time. This way, they would be sure to choose a color that is complementary. If you don't like it, they will fix it. It costs a bit more, but should be worth it for the first time. Ask what color it is they use so you can do your own the next time.



Thinking of coloring my hair. Any suggestions?

dye it like brownish/black



Thinking of coloring my hair. Any suggestions?

it depends on if you look good in your hair color and if you do dont change it but if you look like a geek thentry wigs to see if that color fits you properly. good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment