Sunday, July 26, 2009

My hair is ruin now. What can I do to soften my hair? My hairbrush just tangles up my hair severely.

I had went for the third time for the Japanese Straightener, which also have amonenia.



My hair is now severely tangled up and dry out.



I was told not to dye my hair because of the amonenia, but I have white hair since my early twenties.



I am no longer going for the Japanese Straightener, but I cannot quit dye my hair because I have too much white hair.



My hair is ruin now. What can I do to soften my hair? My hairbrush just tangles up my hair severely.?

You need to find a good moisturising conditioner for your hair. I'd recommend Dove Protecting Care Conditioner for coloured hair. Wash your hair in the shower, rinse well, then put a good blob of conditioner on to your hand, work about half of it into the ends and the other half into the main body of your hair. Don't scrub, just work it gently through with your fingertips, until you feel your hair is coated. Stand in the shower for two for three minutes, keeping your hair out of the water, and then with your back to the waterflow, put your head back and let the water run through your hair, rinsing out the conditioner. Put your hands at your hairline and use them to stop the water and conditioner running down your face. Let the water do its work for a couple of minutes, move your head carefully in the water flow so the water reaches all parts of your hair. Do not use a scrubbing motion, and letting the water do the rinsing, reducing knotting straight away.



Gently use your hands to remove excess water from your hair before stepping out the shower. Wrap a towel around your hair immediately, but don't try to scrub your hair with the towel. Leave the towel on for 10 minutes, and it will blot up more water. Take off the towel, and don't try and dry your hair further with the towel, as it will cause knots. Don't use a brush on your hair, as the fine bristles will aggravate knots and cause some of the tangles and dryness. Instead use a wide-toothed comb, like an Afro comb which is perfect, and gently pull through your hair. You should find the tangles and knots are much reduced, once you start following this routine.



Try and dry your hair naturally, using a conditioning hair styling product if you're after a certain look. Avoid using a hairdryer if you can, as the heat is likely to further cause problems, but if you have to use a hairdryer, then find one of the heat conditioning products that will be suitable for your hair.



Mainly a matter of time, getting used to a different routine, conditioning your hair, and no reason why you shouldn't continue to colour your hair.



My hair is ruin now. What can I do to soften my hair? My hairbrush just tangles up my hair severely.?

Try putting more conditioner on you're hair and if you don't have a straightener get one i have one and it's great.



My hair is ruin now. What can I do to soften my hair? My hairbrush just tangles up my hair severely.?

Run some water through it so it is naturally heavy then run your fingers through your hair to get it slightly smoother. Then, dangling the hair so it falls to the side use a comb ( not to fine) to go through it. You should then rub a straightening shampoo into your hair, make sure you use conditioner as well. If this doesn't work just buy a hair straightener.



My hair is ruin now. What can I do to soften my hair? My hairbrush just tangles up my hair severely.?

Ok this is what u do. Go to the hair store and buy a really good conditioner. apply ittour dry hair and sit under the dryer for about 15-20min then wash and style as usual. I have tried this myself and noticed results the same day. u also need to quit puttin heat on ur hair. that adds tothe damage. Instead of permenent dye try a rinse. It works just as well and is a lot healthier for ur hair



My hair is ruin now. What can I do to soften my hair? My hairbrush just tangles up my hair severely.?

Go to your local beauty supply store or even CVS. Try a hot oil treatment or 5 minute deep conditioner. You could also try a natural conditioner like ones listed here http://www.longlocks.com/hair-care-recip... Also if you MUST dye your hair look for something with low ammonia and no peroxide!



My hair is ruin now. What can I do to soften my hair? My hairbrush just tangles up my hair severely.?

Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to Haircare



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr...



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/



Henna on hair/Splitends/



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness



Makeup/Hair styles



http://geebal.blogspot.com



My hair is ruin now. What can I do to soften my hair? My hairbrush just tangles up my hair severely.?

dont ! use to much shampoo on your hair and use the one's that are suitable for ur hair.u could try conditioner,but i dont know if it will work so i suggest u do streaking in ur hair .i know how u feel but i have seen naerly 5people with white hair because of a diesease.lifes like this u never know what could happen!have u tried washing ur hair with soap.i hope u solve ur prob cause if ucant u'll have to wear a wig!Life's like that!



My hair is ruin now. What can I do to soften my hair? My hairbrush just tangles up my hair severely.?

Get condition that is for severely dry hair and also use deep conditioner on your hair once a week, keep it on under a hair dryer to help it work! I would also get a detangler. Good luck!



My hair is ruin now. What can I do to soften my hair? My hairbrush just tangles up my hair severely.?

Here's what you gotta do:



1. Get a vitamin E capsule (most of them comes in gel capsule form that has a liquid inside. Any brand will do.)



2. Get a needle and pop the capsule.



3. Now get your shampoo bottle and put the liquid vitamin E inside the bottle.



4. Mix the bottle.



5. Use your shampoo.



You'll notice that your hair will grow faster compared before. Trust me, this works. :) I also do this myself. :)



If you have virgin coconut oil at home, you can use this as well. Put it on hair and leave it for at least 30 minutes (You can do this at least 3x a day). Then rinse it off using your shampoo. The VCO can act as your hair lengthener and as your conditioner. :) Goodluck! :) (Refer to my avatar to see how well VCO/Vitamin E works =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment