Thursday, July 30, 2009

Streaks of non-pigmented hair, but I'm only 19!!?

In the past 2 years or so a ridiculous amount of white hairs have popped out of my head (mostly in the front and around the part). not just a couple but bunches of 7-10 strains, not to mention I've been losing copious amounts of hair as well despite my lack of shampooing and extra conditioner. I wear my hair completely natural so it isnt product or heat thats doing this. any solutions or possible reasons (other than hereitary) that this could be happening would be appreciated.



Danke!



Streaks of non-pigmented hair, but I'm only 19!!?

U r probably stressin girl....u need a vacation or a relaxation day or sumthin. Either that or u might want 2 get a doctor 2 figure it out.



Streaks of non-pigmented hair, but I'm only 19!!?

if you got bumped in the noggin, or cut, etc that could be the case.



my boyfriend just turned 24 and for the past 3-4 years of his life he has this streak of white/grey hairs on his head that curces from the back(center) of his head to the front. for him it runs in his family. (i personally find it cute and quite amusing)

No comments:

Post a Comment