Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Gray hair and I'm only 14!!!?

Okay so I have read hair and I was looking though my hair and I found a white hair! PURE WHITE!!! And it's all wirey too. Is it normal for a 14 year old to have grey hair??



Gray hair and I'm only 14!!!?

There is nothing wrong with that. People get gray hair at many ages its in your genes. I've seen kids like 7 or 8 yrs old that have patches of gray hair but most of their family do. Most likely you have that one but won't get more for many years. But maybe you should talk to your parents to see when they first found one. Men in my family start graying in their 20s but women in the late 40s. Hope this helps!!



Gray hair and I'm only 14!!!?

You could have a sinus problem: one gets white hair due to it. Better see a doctor!



OR



It could be something else....



Gray hair and I'm only 14!!!?

our hair colour is made up of lots of diff hair colours so i reckon it was juat really white blonde.



Gray hair and I'm only 14!!!?

STRESS!!!! rip it out.



Gray hair and I'm only 14!!!?

my friend has red hair too and my friend and i have found many strands of white hair in her hair(she is 14 too)



so it's normal, as long as its not chunks of your hair being white, its ok!



Gray hair and I'm only 14!!!?

Hmm maybe die or something caused a reaction but dont worry about it its one hair!



Gray hair and I'm only 14!!!?

Grey hair is not always a sign that your getting old. That is just where you have lost pigment in you hair and it is perfectly normal. I have seen several teens who have a chunk or two of naturally greyed hair. dont worry.



Gray hair and I'm only 14!!!?

stress maybe? ur fine, relax. stress causes them, my bro has them since he was 13. just pull it out.



Gray hair and I'm only 14!!!?

It's probably just white/blonde. That's normal. If you dont like it with your red hair, then just cut it out!



Gray hair and I'm only 14!!!?

It is fine, it does not mean that you will automatically start having all grey hair. I have had grey hairs when i was 13 and up. It happens to everyone.



Gray hair and I'm only 14!!!?

my brother has that too,



but his hair is dirty blonde. its not from getting old (obviouslyy) i think its from stress and getting mad alot.



(:

No comments:

Post a Comment