Friday, July 24, 2009

Help! white blonde hair toner! wella silver lady? what vol?

I have white blonde/marilyn monroe shade hair, my roots are about an inch through (haha not nice I know!) so I'm bleaching them soon but need a toner to cancel out the yellows..but still want the MARILYN MONROE/GWEN STEFANI shade!



I already asked a question on what toner I should use and got many people recommending 'Wella Silver Lady T14' with 10 vol.



As they dont sell Wella colours near me I'm having to order from online.



This is the colour I've been told:



http://www.prossalonsupply.com/products/...



(although from the drop down menu I'd choose silver lady t-14 obv)



But what do people mean on here when they said 10vol?



10 vol of what?



Could someone find me what I need the ten vol of on the site?



I tried messaging the people who told me '10 vol' but couldnt.



So someone who knows what I mean and all about Wella silver lady please tell me!



Links please would be handy.



Also does the toner work well? What does it mean by 'silver'?



Help! white blonde hair toner! wella silver lady? what vol?

10%vol is the strenght of the creme peroxide that you mix with colours and toners. the maximum strenght you can buy(and which is safe) is 12% vol.....it basically means that the creme is 12% hydrogen peroxide(what makes your coulour change). The toner your talking about in particular(silver lady t-14) is very popular and gives great results. its not really silver, but a platinum blonde. from what you've said i think that toner would be pretty close!!!!



Help! white blonde hair toner! wella silver lady? what vol?

10 volume of developer



Help! white blonde hair toner! wella silver lady? what vol?

I'd ask David Soul if I were you.



Help! white blonde hair toner! wella silver lady? what vol?

yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment