Friday, July 24, 2009

I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

I am 21 years old boy. The problem is that I have got too much white hair on my head and it really looks odd. I apply mustard oil to hair after taking shower in wet hair only.



Is it okay if I start using hair color? Which brand is the best one with no harmful affects and which oil should I use?



Please help me out.



Thank you



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

start using hair color b/c white hair isnt that attracting. use nice n easy my dad used it ans his hair looks great



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

either color it in a very private place, or live with the white. as a guy, you have that option cuz most of us think it's kinda hot.



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

Read osme hair tips on this site to help you with it



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

mustard oil? why? just use color...wash out the oil first and never use it again...it has to smell aweful



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

do not fake out your hair, people should like you for who you are. Mustard Oil will become red if you keep that up.



And who says grey haired people can't be famous, just look at Tracy Hines (american idol winner)



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

go with nice and easy hair color



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

there r several kinds the best are in the salon but cost a pretty penny herbal esscence it the kind that i like best and smell good to but careful not to go dark to quick you can end up with a dramitic look and you wont like it try an ash bolnde



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

Natural hair color is sexy in guys, dyed hair would make you look tacky!!! Don't do it, work with what your have.



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

You can color your hair. What is the mustard oil for?



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

Go for it. Hair dye will strip oils from your hair so it will not be as oily and you might have to do a condition treatment. Get one for men.



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

Each diffent kind of hair coloring, even the henna ( herbals) do have some unwanted side effects, some more severe than others.



At 21, the most important thing might be to adjust internally to the natural hair color. Maybe find a creative haircut that shows off the colors of your natural hair.



Keep in mind that when one puts artificial coloring on hair, the hair continues to grow, and then there are uncolored roots at the scalp. This is an ongoing problem, and considered especially unsightly on men. consider the amount of time effort and money that will be required to not only start coloring, but to keep it up properly, recoloring every week or two. Even if you do it at home the cost can quickly add up, and detract from other things that might be a worthy focus of your resources.



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

Me too! All i did was cut my head off!



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

premature whitening of the hair can be the sing of vitamin or mineral defficiency.Make sure to take a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement with extra selenium and zinc.



1.) Seaweeds,help stimulate the thyroid and give minerals for the proper health of the hair



2.) Spinach is great for the hair,contains lots of minerals,as are all the green vegetables.



3.) Protein your hair is made of protein so make sure you are getting it in either animal or vegetable form such as fish,chicken,beef,legumes,nuts... and cheese.Or protein drinks.



4.) take a good b-vitamin supplement with biotin which increases hair growth.



5.)MSM contains naturally occuring sulfer and will make your hair and nails grow faster.



6.) silica



this combined with a good scalp massage with herbal hair oil will do wonders for your hair. Avoid brushing ur hair when its wet,and use a natural shampoo such as lamas chinese stimulating shampoo or Jason thin to thick.



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

do not start any color now bcoz u ryoung.Use henna. that will change grey hair to little red/golden. That will controll further grey hair. Also read Indian herbal methods to control grey hair



Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to Haircare



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr...



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/



Henna on hair/Splitends/



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness



Makeup/Hair styles



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I have a big hair problem? Please help me?

Use Just for Men. It is great and covers all the grays. It blends great within your natural hair color. It takes 5 minutes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment